NO right click

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Hair cut VS hair Permin

Felt reluctant 2 take down this pic cuz my hair was so damaged now =(


Tot of cuttin my hair short at 1st ,but the tot of permin obstrcuted n ranked 1st afta a day past...
So that urge me 2 saloon yday.....told tat hairstyler tat i wanna perm my hair
So she started 2 ask me bout wat kinda perm i want, i started 2 point this n tat in the magazines she shown me
It was so sick of me tat i cant make any decision, so i told that hairstyler 2 jus choose 1 and jus perm for me....
And so she started 2 perm by curlin my hair up, my heart beeps were swiftin..........I duno y tat happened as i dun have tat feelin when i permed my hair in the past, i was so scare tat d new hair do doesnt suit me.......
Afta bout 4 n a half hour, my hair was like so shitty.........i dun like it, maybe it takes time 4 me adaptin 2 new things
When mommy saw my new hairstyle , she said : Any difference with ur old hairstyle??
I replied mama by sayin : "u dun jk la,i dun like this n prefer my old straight n healthy hair, i felt so shitty now...................


Mom shoke her head and said , i know u'll straighten back ur hair very soon......

0 comments: