NO right click

Sunday, July 06, 2008

Speech is a very powerful human tool and the toungue of urs is shaper than the sword
Is time 2 to put a full stop btw us....a REAL REAL REAL fullstop 4 us
Pls 4give me if i don answer ur calls,replying ur text or goin out v u
Its time 2 have a break 4 both of us
I'm falling so helplessly,i can't disguise the way I feel inside now

I know u prefer her everything than mine
I know if she ever go away,that would be ur darkest day
U guys have been drawn 2gether by the chemistry, but wat u and me had is jus a worthless frenship
Lately,I've been seeing a little doubt in your eyes
You used to call me and say things bout ur daily live and i'll be there ready 2 listen 2 all ur moan n ur satisfaction as v r true fren
When u call me late nite 2 tell me bout the prob u were facing the other day,I would move all heaven and earth just 2 set u free
Frenship btw us? A true frenship gave me the power energy flowing from sadness 2 a happy moment, and i practiced that on u 2
I try 2 help u and pull u out from d dilemma afta knowing the situation u were facing
I tot i can at least be one of ur helping hand when u were lost, a helping hand to make it right

I reli reli treated u as my one and only besty!!! I wish 2 make all ur sorrow undone by being ur light, i'll be there for u if u feel like there's nowhere 2 run...Jus to hold u and make sure that u're alryte

But i lost that persistence i used 2 have in u.....Jus becuz my faith is gone....




0 comments: