NO right click

Monday, April 28, 2008

I'll be leaving 2nite,but i don feel excited at all.....
I miss my frens,especially DFI2.We have been stayin 2gether bout 2 yrs and it was d time 2 wave my hand and say goodbye now.
But m sure goodbye is only a physical wave and neva a mentally farewell for all of us.Even there's a lot of them goin back to hometown,leaving the college,changing college,working or maybe getting marry(who knows wat wil be happenin in the near future :P),but m sure d memory(no matter sweet or sour :P) that all of us built in DFI wil neva be obliterated.
I hate myself that i can't even participate in the very last class trip held next week...
But m sure it'll definitely be real fun....
Well,i'll try my very best to update my blog,i'll take pics in every places i stepped in....
Hey EePing and Jason,u both promised 2 take lotsa pics during d trip as well!!!!So keep ur promise ya!!!!
I'll be missing u guys!!!

0 comments: