NO right click

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

1st destination : GuangZhou


The so-called sauce* D biggest smash p and chic they've....sigh*
(V both my thumb upside down)

D 1st thing i realized afta stepping out from d guangzhou airport custom is that the ppl living here r actually suffering from air pollution.....A real serious one!!!! As i could see MisTy DusTy HaZe even m sitting in d car....I snapped some shot,but m not sure it showned out clearly in the photos.
D 2nd thing that is different from Malaysia is that their KFC is real mini Mini MiNi size,....and they don even have my fav chili sauce 4 me,Life without chili is jus 2 dull 4 me ,haha.......
Haha...then v shooted into the hypermarket to get some fresh fruits....Wo-ah!!!! The fruits here r supremely fresh!!!! I guess pictures tell better than words,so i decided not 2 write much of it
now,will post some picture i've taken 2day

蟠桃 Pan Tao
Mini-Tiny Mangoes 水蜜桃
Sigh,till now,i still don c any berries..........-pout-

0 comments: