NO right click

Wednesday, February 08, 2012

Happy Chinese New Year 2012



First of all, i would like to wish everyone a very happy chinese new year.

It has been quite sometime that didn't login to my blog. 2011 has ended, i would say lotsa things happened within the year. Good and Bad, Happy and Sad, Laugh and Tears, Reunion and Staying Apart.....Tones of things happened, i can't deny the fact that i grew up much. I've became more mature, i started to realize how realistic the world is.

I've came across how evil/useful money is. I got to know how weak how strengthless i was when my family members are not by my side. I realize even family members could turn into enemy when there's conflict of interest. I realized there's another world where promises could be broken.

I saw something on facebook today, which i think it's very true and meaningful:
When you succeed, your frens know who you are,
When you failed, you know who your frens are.
I just think thats the true.

I always believe that there are still many kind and nice people out dere, there are only minority that likes to fight and going after money rather than true love (i.e. family love). But i am now graduated, and i found that even if you don't feel like doing so, you have to. Else, you will be buried.

Anyway, everything is now over. I wished that 2012 could be a better year for me and my family. I wish my frens and family all the best in this golden lunar year.

6 comments:

Richard Carroll said...

Thank you for this post, Contact Hotmail technical team for Hotmail online Tech Support Australia +61-280075086 and get instant help & support.

Unknown said...

شركة تنظيف بالدمام
شركة تنظيف شقق بالدمام
شركة تنظيف منازل بالدمام
شركة تنظيف فلل بالدمام
شركة شفط بيارات بالدمام
شركة تنظيف مسابح بالدمام
شركة تنظيف واجهات بالدمام
شركة جلى بلاط ورخام بالدمام
شركة مكافحة الحمام بالدمام
شركة رش مبيد بالدمام

Unknown said...

Trong những ngành công nghiệp xây dựng chế tạo, trên các công trường xây dựng đang thi công và thiết kế nội thất, hay trong các nhà máy sản xuất việc tiềm ẩn rủi ro tai nạn lao động là điều khó tránh khỏi.
Chính vì vậy, công tác bảo hộ lao động được chú trọng hơn bao giờ hết. Cùng với các quy định về vệ sinh, an toàn lao động thì các trang thiết bị bảo hộ lao động như Mũ bảo hộ lao động, đóng một vai trò hết sức quan trọng. Các trang thiết bị bảo hộ thiết yếu dành cho người lao động bao gồm các sản phẩm như
Quần áo bảo hộ lao động, trang bị Giầy bảo hộ lao động giúp bảo vệ chân của người lao động an toàn hơn trong mọi môi trường làm việc,
,Bên cạnh đó việc bảo vệ đôi mắt là điều cần thiết bởi vậy sản phẩm Kính bảo hộ lao động ưa chuộng được sử dụng,
,Găng tay bảo hộ lao động vv.thiết kế nội thất
Mỗi sản phẩm, được trang bị đồ bảo hộ lao động như Áo phản quang, Áo phông đồng phục,
cho người lao động sẽ đóng vai trò riêng của nó trong khi việc đảm bảo an toàn lao động
trí kết hợp với không gian nội thất sang trọng,két sắt,
xem thêm sản phẩm Két sắt,

Alejandro Ramírez said...

Hey, I am reading this several years after was written, so, I hope you're ok now. I feel the sadness, and... I don't know why, but I am sure you don't deserve it

Greetings!

شركة تنظيف ومكافحة الحشرات said...


شركة شفط بيارات بالدمام بالخبر
شركة رش مبيدات بالدمام بالخبر
شركة مكافحة الحمام بالدمام وبالخبر
شركة جلى بلاط ورخام بالدمام بالخبر
شركة تنظيف مسابح بالدمام بالخبر
شركة تنظيف واجهات بالدمام بالخبر

شركة المثاليه للتنظيف
شركة تنظيف مساجد بالدمام والخبر والجبيل
شركة تنظيف مدارس بالدمام والخبر والجبيل
شركة تسليك مجارى بالدمام

Anonymous said...

聊天室 , 视讯 , 视讯聊天 , 视讯聊天室 , 聊天室 , 免费视讯 , 视讯美女聊天室 , 视讯辣妹 , 交友聊天室 , 美女秀场