NO right click

Monday, April 26, 2010

THANK YOU!

Thx lot to Mr Kelvin n Mr Wah for helping me early in the morning
Tyre went flat tis morning (to be more precise, my tyre was flat last nite)
Neigbour told Nic, and she 4gotten to inform me, and m bein even worst tat i didnt realize it tis morning, and was driving jus like normal.
I didnt realize anythin til the car next to me horn me. How stewwwpid i m !!!!
Mr Wah saw me standing down d roadside, he made a big U-turn and offer me a helping hand. So kind of him.....Such a nice guy!!!!!
Kelvin then went 2gete to the tyre shop in segambut with me, of cuz to change my tyre.
Eventually i got my AtoZ two brand new tyre, and tat costs me RM300.....YEAH!
My apologize to Kelvin as well, as he waited for me quite long...
Called mommy afta everythin settled, guess wats her 1st reaction???
Y so stewpid, y didnt u realize ur tyre goin flat?? and i was oso like "swt, y m i being so stewpid??

In the office now, cant wait to see my ling ling SAM later 2nite!

0 comments: