NO right click

Thursday, April 22, 2010

DOUBTFUL

Its 12.30 pm and its now lunch time, and i've done wateva task given by my superior.

I wished to be a lil busy, so tat i wont hv time for things tat disgruntled me.
I knew sumtin is bothering me. I knew it clearly wats the causes. I certainly do hope tat i can work it out and get rid of it, as i reli hate being in such a confusion n dilemma. Anyhow, contradictions emerged simultaneously, as i doubt tat i will hv the determination to work it out nor i've faith tat it will go accordin my way.

I hv tonnes of questions in my mind. I believed most of the ppl felt bothered and disturbed as they dun hv the ans for the questions in their mind, but tats definitely not my case. I hv all the ans in my mind, but how will i go in handling those kinda situation? Shud i go according to my principle n act in accordance with my true feeling? Or shud i give it a try for new stuff?

Sam said tis to me : Jus give it a try babe!
Kelvin said tis to me : U'll never know if u dun even give it a try.
Alex said tis to me : If u know sumtin is goin wrongly n u dun feel happy with it, give it up earlier rather than draggin it til no end. Harm certainly being amplified along the way, so u shud make up ur mind earlier gal.

Afta talking to some of my frens, i realized there're majorly 2 solutions. Very positive which is oso an optimistic one, GIVE IT A TRY! Another one which is kinda negative, END IT EARLIER IF U THINK U CANT TAKE IT !

My bro always tell me this : Girl, life is short, do things u r happy with. I wanna see my lil sis livin happily. Go get sum1 hu can reli cheer u up when u'r down, go get sum1 who reli care for u, hu reli love u! Get sum1 hu can reli commit ! The most important thing is tat he love u more than himself, he ranked u above of all things, taking care of ur feelings b4 doin anything and making any decisions. Utilize ur rights in saying NO and feel free to voice it out for things u dislike. If he do care for u, he will do it for u. If he do nutin even afta u voiced it out, he's worthless and he's certainly not the one u can entrust. I reli want my lil sis 2 be happy, and pls promise me tat u'll be happy!

I reli heart tis bro much as he is certainly the best bro on earth! I always wanted a bro hu care for me much since i was very young, and i reli thank god for granting my wish. Thou my wish was granted a lil late, but still my wish was granted!!!

M telling myself, i shud take all their words into consideration. Analyze n finalize every single words tat they said, be happy and make up my mind. Never do things tat u know u'll regret later.

Thanking all of u guys for sharing me ur precious time n also advices. Proud n glad to have this bunch of frens n oso my special bro!

Love u all much!
-Ber-

0 comments: