NO right click

Friday, October 16, 2009

Blessed !!

Its has been toooooooooo long waiting for the release of results
I stil rememba clearly, my mood on the exam day......
Straight afta my PM and CTM paper, i was feeling extremely down when frens are havin lil discussion on their ans
I was like OH MY GOD!!!! i had it all out of track........

I even tell my siblings tat i cudnt make it 2 UK anymore, as i failed 2 modules

And 2day - 16th Oct '09
Its the release date of my results
M feeling extremely scare 2 face the truth, cuz i dun wanna stay back for another year, i wanna go 2 UK with berries as wat v planned earlier

My heart beats was so fast , til almost suffocate
When the results screen appeared,
THANK GOD, and m feeling so blessed at tat moment........
Not oni i passed all the modules, but results tats above expectations

Tat results made my day!!!!!

1 comments:

vialentino said...

congrats...u did well....u earned it!