NO right click

Saturday, May 09, 2009

Will be missin Her loads

Ling Ling : Wanna tel u gals a thing b4 m leaving , no matter how long i'll be stayin in Brisbane,
u gals r always my bestie, always !

Didnt reply ling ling anythin cuz her words reli touched my heart tat moment.......

Ling ling ,
Know u wont have time reading this......
Jus like wat u told Pn Raja all the times, no matter wat , frenship btw PuiSun n Me will never cut off. Same goes here, no matter wat happened, u r stil my only ling ling. Reli thank u for always givin in while v quarrel. I reli feel tat time passed so fast, jus the twinkling of an eye, v have been fren for a decade. Stil rememba tat u told me tat, wei lee + u + me will be operating big biz, then hire those smart ppl from our sch 2 work for us. Eventhou its jus a dream, its a real sweet dream btw the 3 of us, its like the sweetest memory btw us. U know wat, i always wanna tel u tat : U r always our sweetest and cutest gal!!

0 comments: