NO right click

Monday, May 04, 2009

Sis called and said tat her class ends 2.30
So i reached her sch round 2.25
She came out at 2.48
Waited for her under the hot sun for 23mins
Well, when she got in2 the car, i nvr scold her nor show my angry face like wat i did last time. Told myself tat i gotta be patient, n calm myself down ,so no war no nth happened....

She slept ryte afta she got home n woke up when v r serving dinner at 7
She woke up v black face , n bang the bathroom door so loudly
Dun even bother 2 ans my questions when i asked

I was so heated up and started 2 shout at her : "Wat happened 2 u!!!! Hu offended u??!!!"
She kept silence v her black face

I tot tat it was becuz i asked mom 2 get her 2 a bus uncle 2 pick her back from sch
Eventually she spoke sumtin

She said , y r u tellin aunt tat my room was dirty when she was here jus now
I didnt even expect her 2 angry jus becuz of jus tat one sentence

Aunt came 2 our hs in the evenin, went in2 her room and was tryin 2 look up for sumtin
Sis room were so messed up , and i jus said 2 aunt : Her room is dirty
Never tot tat jus one sentence can provoke her
Jus hate her for being so sensitive over ppl's word

0 comments: