NO right click

Friday, February 06, 2009

Independence Day

MERDEKA MERDEKA MERDEKA
finally i m free, felt so so sorry that i abandoned my blog that long
i have reasons k , its because m havin my final exam, M SICK, chinese new year is along the way, m busy preparing myself for this golden lunar year,bla bla bla..........

I had my last paper (Equity analysis) 2day , and frankly speaking i tink i did badly this time!! wat i was tellin here is true k, i know sum1 is havin the thought to gimme a big punch on my face......Yeah yeah, but m serious, i think i reli did badly in this exam, maybe is becuz it fell on during CNY interval.....i dun reli have the intention to read much, furthermore i fell sick for almost 2 weeks, fever on and off, severe coughin and bad flu......

Eventually everythin is over now , oh nop, m stil havin cough and flu.....

Starting 2mr, will be havin my holiday, a long long long long holiday
To be strict, its not a holiday , it was the time for practical trainnin.......
As all of u knows, m havin those "tidak apa" personality, cant be bother to certify and submit those documentation and applyin for internship......TADA, thats the consequences, my peers will be startin their working live for about 3 months where i'll be hibernating here......haha

Meet up with my ney ney and darling 2day, i has that"duno-how-2-decsribe" feelin as when i 1st saw my ney ney , she was like so thin and she doesnt look that lively and cheerful as before.....I guess that is mainly becuz of her night life....SHe is those gal that cant live without liquor.....Hope she knows that its not the way to keep her live continuos in such a way, u guys can never the way she drink, afta she's drunk, how tipsy she is, and when she is sober.....As a fren of her, i shall pray that she can reduce that slowly and eventually stop doing that anymore......By the way, she is so thin now, but stil adorable....haha

Will stop here,gotta go for dinner, ta^^
Nice day 2 all

0 comments: