NO right click

Monday, August 04, 2008


THANKS THANKS THANKS THANKS THANKS LOTTTTTTT To Mr KP_Sia
Was queueing 4 Ptptn loan 2day.....I need 2 setem hasil......
Supposedly, Mr Tao shud be the 1 hu r buying and hand it 2 me 2day......But unfortunately he didnt buy as he tot that i was jus jk, so he don have the intention 2 even double confirm v me!!!! SIgh!!!!!
Went so so early 2 col 2day jus to queue for that,and so i realize that i don have the stem?
So how can i can hand in my doc without stem?? So i call My HerOOOO Mr KP_Sia, he was waken up by me *****i felt so so bad >. <
and so i ask him to get me the stem.....Without a further delay, he ans me OK OK!!!! I was so so relief .....he go straight to the post office and then headed straight to the col hall and pass me the stem.............SO SO SO sweet of him!!! I reli heart him!!!! I cant imagine how it will be like without him sending me the stem, i have 2 wake up early in the morning again 2mr 2 queue again .......???NO NO NO !!!!!

He was suppose 2 go 4 a job interview in WisMa UOA 2day, ALL THE BEST MY DEAR HERO!!!
2ndly : To my REN HAO gege( SUGAR BROTHER)
He was so so sweet that he kept asking me to go take my brunch , don queue 4 that , he'll support me wateva amount i need!!!! He said : U GO TAKE UR BRUNCH NOW!!! NOW NOW NOW!!!! THIS IS AN ORDER!!! But eventually i din follow his order, i kept queueing....An hour later, gorgor called, and he ask if i've taken my food? i said NOt Yet.....He was so angry and scolded me like , y r u so stubborn? Can u gimme a chance 2 help u .....???
One of his text to me :
别排好了吗?就让个帮你可以吗?别把人给累坏了!
MY sugAr SuGar BROTHER........SO SO so so so sWeeTTTTT
Extra SWWWWWEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTT!!!!!
THANKSSSSSS 4 everything!!!! u guys r so so manis!!!!

2 comments:

夏雨 said...

Wah put my name so BIG at there for wat lah ??
just near by my house mah ..
walk to there just less then 15min
(my speed)..
and most most important is
next time dun put my name so big lah ..
PLS ..................

Amber said...

jus 2 show u how much i heart u!!!haha