NO right click

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Well, here's my Confession

Sum1 hinted me that she's doesnt know how much i love, i care, i mind, bout her

I gotta tell u sumtin, pls let me explain
Being with u is definitely my fullest enjoy

How do u 1 me 2 love u? I seriously Love MAdu( I mean the real honey k......)
Take it fast? take it slow? Honey Madu let me know!!
With my berry heart n my berry soul
I'll take u anywhere u wanna go
I'll look right to u and turn right 2 u
Wat it gonna take now, i gotta make u see(kan u say u duno how i felt? as i DON express it in written word?? So now, i'll make u see !!!!!!)

No matter the distance, I want you 2 know
(eventhou its btw selayang, kepong or even Ampang.....haha )
I want you to know the deep inside me
I wanna make u believe that u reli occupy a signficant place in my heart!!!
I wanna make u believe that u r here.....always in my heart!!!!

The oni oni oni oni oni things that made me go back 2 sch is UUUUUUUUUUUU & U!!!!

OKAY???????Clear????????????

0 comments: