NO right click

Monday, July 07, 2008

2day's the 3rd day i lost my best fren.....

Losing a decade fren reli hurt me bad
Maybe frenship btw us is jus a hopeless crime,
Cared her as a fren for so long and i've given her all that I could
Giving up this frenship seems my lifetime, What went wrong ??What's wrong with us when its was once so good??

But eventually i found the word , GOODBYE....
I ALWAYS tot of saying GOODBYE out 2 this fren of mine whenever v have argument or when v were in cold war....
V used 2 quarrel , v did always fight jus becuz of small potato thingy, and i always wanna say goodbye 2 her .....
But how do you find the words to say (goodbye) WHEN ur heart dont have the heart to say goodbye?
I always wanted 2 say it out , but i had never say that out b4.....Not even once
Never knew where this would lead and m not trying to take away our fenship

But this time is reli the time 2 let go, I do NOT know how 2 retain it when i've already lost it...
The faith,trust and frenship btw us have gone and will never ever be back again
I realize that there's no1 2 be blamed, becuz others infiltrated

Frankly speaking, i reli felt bad days ago....but felt much relief afta meeting frens in col 2day
Ee ping and Daniel gave me some special feeling,i duno how 2 describe in words
Thanks 2 both of em',i felt better and happier 2day

Dun worry , M a happier berry now......

4 comments:

Daniel S.H. said...

BERRIES Delivery

1 qty: SPECIAL FEELING
(SUPER HEAVY DUTY)

Total: FOC

p.s.: you can be the happiest berry.. we don't mind.. =)

Amber said...

i have a q 4 u.....
u actually prefer ur elder sis or ur eldest sis' personailty>?>?

Daniel S.H. said...

i would say that i prefer my own personality rather than theirs cos mine is sorta 'in between'.

anyway, they have their own unique trait and i have no problem being equally close to both of them in different ways. =)

Amber said...

hmmm....m actualli asking u sumtin indirectly....didnt u realize that?there's a hidden q inside my q.....