NO right click

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

I'm seriously missin Malaysia
I've been in China for almost a month
I learnt lotsa things and it really widen my field of vision of the chinese culture in China
I travel from the South to the North of China,ppl act totalli different eventhou they were living in the Great China ....I think maybe its becuz China is jus 2 huge

Yday was the first day of ppl in china mourning over for the victims of Szechuan (international time at bout 14.28)
The whole street i was walking in stop and mourn 4 three minutes
All the transport including the trains stop and sound up their horn as a condolence 4 the victims
Tears was dropping from our eyes when my frens and i saw that ,i bet u'll drop ur tear as well as it was in a really sad atmosphere

May all the victims of Szechuan rest in peace

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

sad...