NO right click

Monday, May 05, 2008


Argh.....Allergic
I got an infection,i tot it was jus a mild rash,so i jus i treat it as nutin big deal
But afta 3 days,it get worse than b4
Mama brought me 2 hospital in the Great China for a check up
They sent me 2 the dermatology department
The dermatologist claimed that i got a chronic infection,i gotta stay ward at least a nite
But i cant make it as m flying off 2 ShenYang(north of china) 2mr,so i cant stay even its just 4 a single nite....sigh
And so they gave me some medicine and some cream for external application
The reasons given by the doctor is that i ate 2 much of seafood(maybe allergy 2 certain type of fish) or m jus 2 sensitive 2 the wheather here in GuangZhou as now is the changing season of it)
Argh!!!! I hate medicine!!!! I hate my sensitive skin

0 comments: