NO right click

Sunday, April 27, 2008


Cutie little ThermaFreeze
Pls take note that U ppl can neva eva eat that up yea eventhou its ice replacement :P


Well, the pictures up there do indicate sumtin??? Make a wild guess?
It shown that straw isnt a good photographer!!!
Sigh,i wouldnt wanna eat the ice-cream if that were published in their brochure.
The picture taken did not show up how yummy the ice-cream is....-pout-
Should i go 4 some photo-shooting training session??haha :P

What do u people out there do when u r feeling depress or disheartening?

Well,i bet different ppl have diff method 2 expel their bad times and sorrow moment...
One of the way i did is to eat,Eat and eAt....haha,thou is fattening but i still did that always as i reli love eating esp when it comes to chocolate,strawberries and ice-cream..
I jus don feel good 2day!!! -pout-
I drove 2 d nearest place which is the Curve Damansara to c if i can get myself something 2 eat,i spend bout 38minutes walking round the mall,but i still couldnt find anything that m keen of....
I felt angry at myself as i couldnt get myself anything afta walking 4 so long(i don reli like 2 walk i think its real tiring 2 walk :P),and i decided 2 walk into Cold Storage 2 stock up my sundries....
AHA!!!! Guess wat??I found New Zealand Natural kiosk !!!!Its jus a few footsteps before i reached the hypermarket.....
Then i shooted 2 their kiosk 2 freshen myself v some ice-cream....
I bought myself a ice-cream cone and a barrel of ice-cream 4 my papaya(mama) and mango(daddy).....haha
Yeah!!!! I finished up my cone in bout 18 mins,haha.....Frankly speaking,i really felt fresher,happier and better afta my ice-cream cone eating session!!!! *Try that out next time when u feel down,ice-creams reali helps in cheering ppl up.....

0 comments: